Chocolate Oatmeal Milkshake – Super Easy & Healthy Milkshake Recipe
Learn how to make a healthy milkshake with cocoa powder and oats. This low-calorie milkshake is super easy to make and tastes pretty good.
▼ INGREDIENTS LIST:
– 500 ml (17 oz) of skim milk
– 3 tablespoons of quick oats
– 2 tablespoons of pure cocoa powder
– 1/2 tablespoon of liquid sweetener
⇨ Subscribe to Very Easy Recipes! ⇦
⇨ Follow us on Social Networks! ⇦
– Twitter: http://twitter.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Facebook: http://facebook.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Instagram: http://instagram.com/VeryEasyRecipes
– Google+: http://plus.google.com/+VeryEasyRecipes
Tweet and tag us in your recipe attempts!
P.S. We are not native speakers of English, so we apologize if there are any incomprehensible words, typos or grammatical errors in this video. We hope you enjoy the recipe!